Skip to content
- Believe it or not, there are lots of things you can do to prep your house for a sale without even going to the store.
- Your real estate plans don’t have to be completely on hold even while we’ve hit the pause button on other parts of daily life.
- Tackling small projects from cleaning the corners you may normally skip to tidying up your yard are easy and necessary wins if you’re thinking of listing your house and making a move.
- A recent realtor.com survey revealed that buyers are still considering moving forward with the homebuying process, even if they can’t see the home in-person.
- While they still prefer to physically see a home, virtual home tours and accurate listing information top the list of tech specs buyers find most helpful in today’s process.
- Let’s connect today to determine how technology can help power your home search.